NOVA Landscape & Design Warranty
Thank you for doing business with NOVA Landscape!
To process a warranty claim, please email [email protected] with a description and photos of the claim. Once the emailed claim is received, we will acknowledge receipt and someone from our project management team will reach out, thank you!
You are entitled to our 5-Year Labor Warranty on all hardscape installations.
Deck & Hardscape Warranty
- All hardscape installations include a five (5) year labor warranty as described in the Workmanship Labor Warranty.
- All drainage elements, porch/deck screens, polymeric sand, mortar joints, and stone steppers, are warranted for a period of 6 months.
- All paver and wall block products come with a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty. Efflorescence is not covered by NOVA or manufacturer warranties.
- Warranty does not cover acts of nature, such as damage from a storm or natural disaster. Stone steppers can settle, shift, or crack over time, and this natural irregularity is not warranted.
- The warranty also does not cover damage due to construction or utility work around the home.
- Hardscape installations include a 5-year labor warranty for any heaping, heaving, or sinking.
- Paver products come with a limited lifetime transferable manufacturer warranty on the structural integrity of its product line used in residential applications. Refer to the manufacturer's warranty for additional details.
- Click to submit our Workmanship Labor Warranty form.
Plant Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Our Warranty on plants and trees is valid for one year from date of installation. This warranty is only valid on plants purchased from NOVA Landscape.
- Warranty does not cover plants purchased elsewhere and installed by NOVA Landscape.
- Warranty is valid for a one-time credit, redeemable at Outdoor Showplace, on a specific plant.
- Warranty is void if client is responsible for negligence and improper care of plant, including lack of proper watering and feeding, etc.
- Original sales receipt and dead plant must be presented in order for the credit to be issued.
- Delivery and/or installation charges will not be refunded, and cash refunds will not be given.
- Warranty plant credits are not further included in an extended warranty.
- We do not accept plant returns due to damage from deer, rabbits, squirrels, groundhogs, or any other animals.
- Warranty does not cover acts of nature, such as damage from a storm or natural disaster.
- Warranty also does not cover damage due to construction or utility work around the home.
- Click to submit our Plant Credit Request form.