NOVA Landscape & Design Warranty
Thank you for doing business with NOVA Landscape!
We hope you enjoy your new purchase for years to come. You are now entitled to our 1-year warranty on all plants and trees purchased and installed by NOVA Landscape. If a plant provided by NOVA dies within one year of installation, we will provide a credit for the value of the plant in the form of a gift card to Outdoor Showplace.
You are entitled to our 5-Year Labor Warranty on all hardscape installations.
Plant Credit Warranty
Plant Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Our Warranty on plants and trees is valid for one year from date of installation. This warranty is only valid on plants purchased from NOVA Landscape.
- Warranty does not cover plants purchased elsewhere and installed by NOVA Landscape.
- Warranty is valid for a one-time credit, redeemable at Outdoor Showplace, on a specific plant.
- Warranty is void if client is responsible for negligence and improper care of plant, including lack of proper watering and feeding, etc.
- Original sales receipt and dead plant must be presented in order for the credit to be issued.
- Delivery and/or installation charges will not be refunded, and cash refunds will not be given.
- Warranty plant credits are not further included in an extended warranty.
- We do not accept plant returns due to damage from deer, rabbits, squirrels, groundhogs, or any other animals.
- Warranty does not cover acts of nature, such as damage from a storm or natural disaster.
- Warranty also does not cover damage due to construction or utility work around the home.
- Click to submit our Plant Credit Request form.
Deck & Hardscape Warranty
- All hardscape installations include a five (5) year labor warranty as described in the Workmanship Labor Warranty.
- All drainage elements, porch/deck screens, polymeric sand, mortar joints, and stone steppers, are warranted for a period of 6 months.
- All paver and wall block products come with a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty. Efflorescence is not covered by NOVA or manufacturer warranties.
- Warranty does not cover acts of nature, such as damage from a storm or natural disaster. Stone steppers can settle, shift, or crack over time, and this natural irregularity is not warranted.
- The warranty also does not cover damage due to construction or utility work around the home.
- Hardscape installations include a 5-year labor warranty for any heaping, heaving, or sinking.
- Paver products come with a limited lifetime transferable manufacturer warranty on the structural integrity of its product line used in residential applications. Refer to the manufacturer's warranty for additional details.
- Click to submit our Workmanship Labor Warranty form.